Thu, Oct 21|
BGSU Levis Commons
Social Security & Medicare Workshop
We invite you to learn more at this educational presentation hosted by America’s Retirement Headquarters. This educational event will cover the basics of Social Security and reveal the latest strategies for maximizing your benefits.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
BGSU Levis Commons, 1655 N Wilkinson Way, Perrysburg, OH 43551, USA
About the event
New laws or modifications to past laws may impact your benefits and the way you make your election. Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government doesn’t share directly with you. You will also learn about Medicare Part’s A, B, C and D and what each of them cover. The changes for 2022 and how it will impact your cost. Why working with a Medicare specialist can help you save money and time.
DURING THIS EDUCATIONAL PRESENTATION, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How your Social Security benefit is calculated and when you should start collecting it.
- How to coordinate and maximize your spousal benefits.
- How to avoid costly penalties and reduce taxes on your Social Security benefits.
- What’s new in 2022 for Medicare?
- How working after 65 impacts your medicare.
- What you need to know during open enrollment to avoid critical mistakes.